COVID-19 Update from TasFire Equipment
In line with the easing of restrictions, TasFire Equipment has developed a COVID-19 workplace safety plan, as required under the Tasmanian Government’s COVID-19 Safe Workplaces Framework.
This allows us to return to our full range of services and means that all clients on our preventative maintenance schedule will continue to be visited by our technicians for the maintenance of fire protection equipment. To enable us to safely conduct site inspections and for us to comply with our safety plan there are a number of precautions that we are taking to reduce the risks presented by COVID-19. These include:
- Ensuring our staff don’t come to work if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Greater controls around cleaning, disinfecting and hygiene.
- Reducing physical interaction, adhering to physical distancing requirements and deferring inspections where these requirements cannot be met.
- Where practicable, visiting workplaces when least busy or when small numbers of people present.
- Logging of jobs electronically with date and time stamps to allow contact tracing.
Our regional shopfronts are open to the public however physical distancing rules apply and we ask that anyone displaying any COVID-19 symptoms do not visit our sites. Contact details will be recorded for all those who visit our shopfronts to enable contact tracing. For anyone not wishing to visit our shopfronts in person, delivery can be arranged for any equipment needed.
We will keep you informed of any further changes to our services in light of new or different advice from government authorities. We appreciate your understanding in these challenging times and encourage you to contact us on 1300 008 337 or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding this advice.
The TasFire Equipment Team.